High Value Homes & Holiday Homes

High Value Homes

If your home has contents and valuables of over £50,000 we can help you find the right specialist high value home policy.

The policies we recommend ensure that, should the worst happen, you will have adequate and fitting compensation. For example, if you have to move out of your home due to fire or water damage, you will be re-homed in a like-for-like property. This is something standard policies simply do not cover.

Holiday Homes

If your main home is insured with Smith Greenfield, we are able to offer you cover for second homes in the UK and most international locations.


Chubb InsuranceRSAOak UnderwritingSynergy Insurance ServicesHiscoxAIGPlum Underwriting